69-20 Juno Street Forest Hills NY 11375
All families are required to show the family heath screening ever morning
After showing the screening on your phone or a print out of the approval to attend school parents can proceed to the courtyard area.
- Grade Pre-K: Parents can drop off students by The ramp in the courtyard area.
- Grades K - 5: Parents can drop off students inside the courtyard area.
Each teacher is assigned to a specific space in which they will line-up. We ask the parents to please not call your child from afar and instead walk up to the teacher and ask for your child. Signs will be posted where each class will be dismissed from. To make dismissal run smoothly we ask parents come with a sign with your childs' name the first week of school. We also ask that if you are picking up a student from any after-school program that you enter and exit the school through the main door.
- 3K & Pre-K: 2:00 p.m. Teachers will dismiss students through the exit door in the back of the building. Parents need to wait on Juno Street by the entrance to the courtyard area.
- K: 2:05 p.m. Students will be dismissed from doors on 69th Avenue by either Kessel Street or Juno Street - look for the class sign on the fence to know what door your child dismisses from. Please wait on the sidewalk and not under the scaffold.
- 1st grade: 2:10 p.m. Students will be dismissed using the doors behind the building (Parents please wait outside for your child)
- 2nd grade: 2:10 p.m. Students will be dismissed using the doors behind the building (Parents please wait outside for your child)
- 3rd grade: 2:15 p.m. Grade 3 will be dismissed using the doors at the back of the building. Please stand by the sign posted for your child's class.
- 4th grade: 2:15 p.m. Grade 4 will be dismissed using the doors on 69th Avenue by Kessel Street. Please stand on the sidewalk to wait for your child's class.
- 5th grade: 2:15 p.m. Grade 5 will be dismissed using the doors on 69th Avenue by Juno Street. Please stand on the sidewalk to wait for your child's class.
Links for Families
Breakfast & Lunch
If students in Grades K - 5 would like to eat a school breakfast they may enter the main entrance of the building beginning at 7:30 a.m. and proceed to the cafeteria. We ask that students in Grades K - 5 that need a school breakfast enter the building no later than 7:50 a.m. so they have time to eat in the cafeteria. Due to Covid protocols parents will not be permitted to walk them in for breakfast. Students in 3K and Pre-K will have an opportunity to have a school breakfast in their classroom upon arrival.
Students in 3K and Pre-K will eat lunch in their classrooms. School lunch will be offered to all students in these classes.
Students in Grade K - Grade 5 will eat lunch in the cafeteria. School lunch will be available for students who do not bring a lunch from home. The lunch period will be split between eating lunch and recess. The students will have about 20 minutes to each and then about 20 minutes of recess.
Tea With Administration