69-20 Juno Street Forest Hills NY 11375
All families are required to show the family heath screening ever morning
After showing the screening on your phone or a print out of the approval to attend school parents can proceed to the courtyard area.
- Grade Pre-K: Parents can drop off students by The ramp in the courtyard area.
- Grades K - 5: Parents can drop off students inside the courtyard area.
Each teacher is assigned to a specific space in which they will line-up. We ask the parents to please not call your child from afar and instead walk up to the teacher and ask for your child. We also ask that if you are picking up a student from any after-school program that you enter and exit the school through the main door.
- Pre-K: Teachers will dismiss students through the exit door in the back of the building.
- K: Students will be dismissed from doors on 69th Avenue (need to figure out what classes are going to each door)
- 1st grade: Students will be dismissed using the doors behind the building (Need to figure out what classes are using what doors) (Parents please wait outside for your child)
- 2nd grade: Students will be dismissed using the doors behind the building (Parents please wait outside for your child)
- 3rd grade: Grade 3 will be dismissed using the doors at the back of the building. Please stand by the sign posted for your child's class.
- 4th grade: Grade 4 will be dismissed using the doors on 69th Avenue. Please stand by the sign posted for your child's class.
- 5th grade: Grade 5 will be dismissed using the main entrance doors on Juno street along the fence and building. Please do not block the main entrance doors and please stand by the sign posted for your child's class.
Links for Families
Breakfast & Lunch
Students will receive breakfast upon arrival to the building at 8:25 and proceed to their classroom. They will eat breakfast in the classroom.
All remote learners can pick up breakfast and lunch between 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at the main entrance of the building.
Tea With Administration