69-20 Juno Street Forest Hills NY 11375
Grade 3-K and Pre-K: 3K/PreK ramp by Juno St.
Kindergarten, Grade 2, Grade 5 - Exit 11, enter through Back Courtyard by Juno St.
Grades 1, 3 and 4 - Exit 5 & 6, Enter through Kessel Street
Each teacher is assigned to a specific space in which they will line-up. We ask the parents to please not call your child from afar and instead walk up to the teacher and ask for your child. Signs will be posted where each class will be dismissed from. To make dismissal run smoothly we ask parents come with a sign with your child's name the first week of school. We also ask that if you are picking up a student from any after-school program that you enter and exit the school through the main door.
- 3K & Pre-K: 2:00 p.m. Big Yard
- K: 2:05 p.m. Kessel Door on 69th Street (K-223, K-221, K-225), Juno Door on 69th St (K-224, K-222, K/1/2-315)
- 1st grade: 2:10 p.m.- Big School Yard (Look for class numbers)
- 2nd grade: 2:10 p.m.- Kessel Door on 69th St (2-327, 2-326), Juno Door on 69th St (2-324, 2-323)
- 3rd grade: 2:15 p.m. Big School Yard (Look for class numbers) Class room-425 will be dismissed by Kessel Door on 69th St.
- 4th grade: 2:15 p.m. - Big School Yard (Look for class numbers)
- 5th grade: 2:15 p.m. - Juno Door on 69th St
Links for Families
Breakfast & Lunch
If students in Grades K - 5 would like to eat a school breakfast they may enter the main entrance of the building beginning at 7:30 a.m. and proceed to the cafeteria. We ask that students in Grades K - 5 that need a school breakfast enter the building no later than 7:50 a.m. so they have time to eat in the cafeteria. Parents will not be permitted to walk them in for breakfast. Students in 3K and Pre-K will have an opportunity to have a school breakfast in their classroom upon arrival at 8:00 a.m.
Students in 3K and Pre-K will eat lunch in their classrooms. School lunch will be offered to all students in these classes.
Students in Grade K - Grade 5 will eat lunch in the cafeteria. School lunch will be available for students who do not bring a lunch from home. The lunch period will be split between eating lunch and recess. The students will have about 30 minutes to eat and then about 20 minutes of recess.
P.S. 144 Parent Social Hour