To stay up to date with any changes to procedures or scheduling, please bookmark this page on your browser. We'll also be sending out emails to all families through NYC DOE Messaging System. Please make sure the school has the most up-to-date Parent/Guardian Contact information.
Sign up for updates through the Notify App using the school code: XOEPN6. Download the app using the Notify tab to the right.
All students have been assigned a DOE Issued device to use for Remote Learning.
All students will attend school 5 days a week in person.
Remote Learning Instructions when needed
We ask all families to ensure that their child has access to Google Classroom and that they understand how to access the site independently.
For details regarding your child's class, including resources, teacher expectations, and daily assignments, visit the student's teacher page.
Expectations for Students:
- When teachers are conducting online classes, student should show up on time and ready to go.
- Sit at a table or desk if possible (no PJs!)
- Turn off any distractions, such as televisions, phones, or noisy devices.
To ensure the health and safety of our community, we require the following measures at all times:
- Mask-Wearing (Optional)
- Frequent Handwashing
- Steps if student/teacher/staff or a family member has tested positive for COVID
- If a student/teacher/staff member tests positive for Covid. Please contact the administration via phone or email.
- Directions for local COVID testing
- Please visit the NYS Coronavirus Find a Test Site page to find a test site closest to you.